195o's inspired african print lover

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Beautiful Ladies in Floral 50's

I love love love making my own patterns but I have to be honest I don't always have the time!
My good friends had their wedding recently and I was thinking about what to wear.......



A long awaited tidy up of my studio unveiled a half cut pattern I  had forgotten all about, from one of the best vintage pattern companies I have come across colette patterns
The cut of their patterns is the best they are so comfortable and so flattering. So when my work mate needed an outfit for a blitz party I was more than happy to share the love! 



And I am so glad I did because she looks SO BEAUTIFUL!




Its inspired me to cut some 50's patterns of my own. It might even be time to pick out some pretty florals or candy stripes! Not my usual thing...... I think the brief taste summer might have effected me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment