195o's inspired african print lover

Thursday 23 June 2011

Blogs blogs blogs blogs!

Hello everyone thank you for bearing with me this week. I feel like its been a bit of a shaky one! I have been working crazy hours so I haven't really had the time to get myself together.

So today I thought I would share some blogs with you things I read/ look at every time they pop up. First up the beautifully named my secret goldfish with its intriguing  images and no nonsense design. I am still dreaming of sunshine here in rainy England so I thought I would share two pics form her blog with you that transport me to holidays.



Next up (flashing lights) rough disco just a plethora of absolute bangers that will have you jiving round the front room in no time.



There is one woman out there who has been rocking my sewing world for a long time now Gertie's new blog for better sewing its like having your very own online teacher. I have learnt so many old school techniques from her. Its sometimes strange when you interact with a blog everyday. You feel like you have a friend. If I was to ever see Gertie in the street (unlikely as we live in different continents) I would be compelled to give her a hug and a kiss and say thank you!



Hope you like them too!


No comments:

Post a Comment